Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Passenger - Let Her Go


The video I posted has zero relevance to my whole post, but its my song of the week. I would like to think the past week has seen me, (the most) picking up whatever shreds of happiness I could find (around me) after knowing the truths, after knowing that the closest people in your life might just happen to be the most "toxic". Can't say that I'm not sad (I am, at a very large extent), but I'll get over it. People confuses me sometimes.

Y'all should see the good in people, at least try.

------------------

Things to look forward to

1. Grumps' birthday celebration (still bummed that I cannot celebrate on the day itself)
2. 2nd Aug >> The xx & SARAH IS COMING HOME!!!
3. 6th Aug >> Fall Out Boy (rlly hoping Panic At The Disco will make an appearance)
4. $$$$$
5. 20th Sept >> BIG BANG

I badly need a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment