Sunday, September 8, 2013

I want to steal you for a rhythm intervention

(as promised..) Adventure Cove with Grumps last Thursday!


He refused to buy me a Sentosa pass????? So mean. 


X10 fake factor for this picture haha, cause it was still drizzling and Grumps was being difficult that afternoon. But I don't care, I was still super duper excited that we were finally there. Kept whining on about Adventure Cove for MONTHS before Grumps FINALLY decided to take time off from work FOR ME (ehem) haha.


He doesn't really show his excitement well, or any other positive expressions in that matter. That's my boyfriend for you.



A couple of tourist(y) shots before we changed out to our swimming gear. The photographers there all have the same script "Ok mam, I'm going to take 4 shots of you. One, peace sign.. Ok next, thumbs up mam! How about closer, closer together..." All day long I hear the same sentences over and over and over again.



He cannot get over Miley Cyrus' signature pose obviously hahaha.

No pictures when we were in the waters cause I didn't buy any waterproof pouch (regretted it once I saw SO MANY PEOPLE having one around their neck) and also the pictures that the photographers take around the Adventure Cove suck. I was quite apprehensive about the rides initially (hahaha but Idk why I still wanna go so badly), but I was proven wrong. All of the slides might look lame and kiddish from the outside, but OH MY GOD NO OKAY. There was this Tide Out Rocket slide thing (or is it Tip Out Rocket... not quite sure but I clearly remember the word rocket), that was the most exhilarating ride ever. Quite sure my heart stopped beating when our float shot out of the slide. The rest of the rides are the typical swirling ones but NO still fast and quite scary I kid you not. There's also a designated pool for snorkelling (real one) where you can swim with all the fishes, an obstacle course for swimmers (jump off a ledge, looks scary I don't dare try it), a huge wading pool which covers the whole perimeter of Adventure Cove and of course the wave pool.

It got super cold halfway (still drizzling) so we kept jumping into the wading pool cause the water was warmer and I got to catch a glimpse of the dolphins every time we complete one round! I will definitely be back once the dolphins bay are open. (I know it's animal cruelty and everything but sorrrrrrry I want to those typical bimbos who gush over dolphins they're so adorable..!) The rain kinda shortened our stay there cause I was frrrrrrreezing my ass off I just wanted to go back to the lockers and get my towel.

So if you haven't been to Adventure Cove, I RECOMMEND IT!!! It's affordable, and fun! For big groups, or even if you're on a date (I see so many couples that day). Try to avoid peak periods though, I cannot imagine how long you have to queue to get on the rides. All the lifeguards look like they know what they're doing so don't worry about safety I guess haha. Its relatively new, so it's still clean the toilets are super clean and well kept so that's an advantage! I will definitely definitely be back soon!








Famished after being in the waters for hours (our skin was so wrinkled up) we had early dinner at Astons! We tend to over order but I was actually quite surprised that we managed to finish most of the food on the table. But when we got home, we were too shagged to do anything, like I said I fell asleep at 8pm! I don't know how Grumps did it, he stayed up (after napping from 8 too haha) till 3am reading his notes cause he had a paper the next morning. I was too e x h a u s t e d omg my arms were aching the next day haha.


Thanks for taking time off work to celebrate our 11th month, I really appreciate it. You have been so patient since day one, and if I haven't been telling you lately, I notice all your small little efforts in making me smile everyday. You're my bundle of joy, and I love you for always putting my spoilt needs above everything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment