Monday, September 30, 2013

Low in our hearts, we're low in our heads

It's easier to forgive than to forget. I'm just putting it in the nicest way possible, but after a horrid horrid week, trust me when I say this, it takes your whole being to forget something bad that had happened. And even after that, it rests in the recesses of your mind, niggling your way out of sanity. I can't quite say that time will heal everything, but I'm hoping. For the choices that I've made, for the people that I chose to forgive, if my decisions happen to backfire me in the near future, then it would be my mistake. But there's just some people in my life that I don't quite mind repeating that foolish mistake over and over again.

---------

"Hurts so bad still every single second."

No comments:

Post a Comment