Tuesday, July 16, 2013

One in a minion

Finally caught Despicable Me 2 last Saturday with Grumps. Its quite depressing that we keep having to postpone date night cause of my work commitments (rlly don't feel like I am entitled to 4 days off after every cycle if I have to overtime every week). We literally rushed through dinner just so we could catch the movie on time. Growing up s u c k s..


I rlly think his 2-months old nephew can take better pictures, because at least he will look AT the camera. "That's just something I do, not looking at the camera..." Yes ok can.





Grumps opened his birthday present from his boss when we got home, and my eyes literally went O.O when I saw the tag; "WTF FAITH GOT YOU AN ACNE SHIRT????" and he was being all clueless like huh what's Acne. Hahahaha seriously. I had to google it just to show him the online store, and when it finally dawned on him he almost didn't want to change out. Ya la, someone now label kid all la............. pfft

New week, almost didn't feel the monday blues. Can't wait for this cycle to end which means WEEKENDS (finally omg my life...) and yay we are going to celebrate my boyfriend turning older, very very very old. We are going to feast like champions for dinner, excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment