Tuesday, July 16, 2013

We are all young once

Overdue pictures when the kids and I went out to celebrate Cherlene's birthday (this was like hours after I touched down from bkk = 3 weeks ago hahaha). One of the rarest times that the whole clique managed to sit down and have a proper meal (no one was absent!).






We were all so stuffed at the end of dinner cause the boys practically ordered like carbs carbs carbs, imagine having potato on every plate of dish that was ordered. Felt like I was crash bulking or something



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERLENE!!!!




Our Batam Montigo Resort plans got cancelled the last minute (me and my work commitments, rlly eating up my sanity here...) and I think it's not going to happen anytime soon. Quite disappointed actually, cause the pictures people posted on Instagram were rlly promising. Who wouldn't want to wake up to a perfect blue luxurious pool overseeing the skyline????? 

No comments:

Post a Comment