Friday, September 20, 2013

Gospel for the fallen ones, locked away in permanent slumber

Few things worth mentioning...

  1. BIG BANG TONIGHT. I was initially quite bummed cause going to Big Bang means I have to miss Hardwell, but after watching Running Men Ep 163 (which has Daesung GD and Seungri in it...) I AM SUPER EXCITED. I have no idea how they do it, they make album after album, concerts after concerts around the fucking globe and then still have the time AND ENERGY to star in a variety show. I am genuinely impressed, truly truly my idols.
  2. Hairil's away for the weekends, so............. I think this is the longest that we've been away from each other. I will try not to whine so much ha ha ha can't help but to feel (utterly utterly bitter and) jealous that he gets to shop like crazy for 3 whole days straight.
  3. Don't think I've mentioned this; I HAVE A NEW KITTEN (Luca Leo). I will start posting pictures of my precious kitty kat soon.
  4. Gonna troll my whole body up by eating seaweed shaker fries errrrday. Also, can't wait for carbs and calories with Sarah in the evening.
Therefore, I hereby declare that my weekends are here. Good morning, humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment