Tuesday, October 22, 2013

You'll never fly, if you're too scared of the height. You'll never live if you're just too scared to die

Working on weekends also meant... TGIW. Hahaha.

It's been awhile since I last went (Jamie's birthday) and so I did (again with Jamie). I don't really know what I meant by this, but I really needed the night out. It's not so much of getting wasted or living the "typical party animal" image, it's more of being blessed with the best company after what seems like a horrible horrible month.

Although we went during POP block leave (screams army boibois), it wasn't really that dreadful. Wine bar was surprisingly empty and I didn't actually feel squashed among the humans on the dancefloor. Thinking back of that night, now I honestly cannot wait for the MASSIVE TGIW HALLOWEEN SPECIAL a week from now.

Visuals for all of you since my blog is so e mo t i o n a l. Sometimes I honestly need a therapist.




Love you forever and ever.




Kenneth & Deanna getting ready for their Kiss of Death ...






Deanna!




Can you tell that we were trying to be unicorns?????




This is just me being psycho and taking photos of Ghetto (who obviously paid ZERO attention to me!)


Honestly one of the best midweeks I have had this year. Also, before I end this post, I've been getting a lot of questions (??? not really they're just statements) on my ask.fm telling me that they saw me at Zouk the other night. My response is this guys... 

YA SO WHAT. There's like a few other hundreds there at Zouk, stop spamming!! Did Hairil allow me to go? YES he doesn't have a reason not to let me go. Was I dancing with any other guys? NO I wasn't I mean even if you think I was, it might just look like I was, it IS a dancefloor after all. And no, please stop stop going on and on about infidelity bla bla good god I'm not young anymore. Moreover I would like to think I am in a serious committed relationship????? (Also wrong person to be pointing the finger to zz) 

So to conclude, please respect me as a person. If you don't like what you see, please just click X. Funny, for a moment I feel like some celebrity being stalked, BUT I KNOW IT'S JUST THE SAME FEW PEOPLE WHO ARE SADISTS, stirring shit. 

And before I really click post, PLEASE PLEASE  listen to Justin Bieber's new singles there's like 3 already??? Hahaha, I am such an annoying Belieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment