Monday, December 9, 2013

Don't burn out if they scream and shout

So appalled by the ignorance of some Singaporeans after the Little India riot broke out. The comments they make are so insensitive, some don't even make sense at all. If I could, I want to publicly humiliate some people, really the epitome of  "monkey see, monkey do." Doesn't mean one person tweet/comment something, you must follow suit. I admit that I did enjoy the occasional puns, but to the extent to say that our homeland forces are useless and hopeless just cause they ran away from a mob of angry Indians chasing after them?????? I want to see your balls big enough to be all "300" against the angry Indians. Also, all of you are not God, even in this situation there is nobody who 'deserve'. 'to'. 'die.'


I'm sorry (but not really), but some people should really be robbed off their freedom of speech on social media. How would throwing a dustbin at a century year old man justify the riot????? Fucking sadists. 

1 comment:

  1. Fuck yessssss, somebody who has exact sentiments as me.

    ReplyDelete