Thursday, August 15, 2013

My love runs deep like the Chevy

Have to be up in less than 2 hours for work, but here I am staring at my Macbook screen. I don't know why it's so damn difficult to fall asleep, I've been sleeping at 7am the past 2 nights it's making me very grouchy. Literally suffered from food coma this evening cause Hairil came over for dinner, and we had this majestic filling meal (I went all the way to Golden Mile Food Centre to take home some yummy food). Seeing that the clock will not stop for me, I'll prolly die tomorrow at work.



Monday with our happy dessert @ Seventh Heaven before The Conjuring.
DO NOT WATCH IT. My sister is going to freak when the electricity bill arrives this month cause I have sleeping with the lights on ever since.

No OT this cycle so I got my deserved rest after a month of hell in July. Got to spend the whole day with Sarah yesterday and we caught Pain & Gain! THE MOVIE IS GOOD!! It's about a trio of bodybuilders who kidnapped a rich guy (they got away the first time..) but got greedy again, and they tried to kidnapped another rich guy but everything fell apart the second time round. Totally amateur criminals, still cannot believe it's a true story. I re-watched it again with Hairil today, it's really good!

Also, I'm hiring any kind and helpful humans who are willing to help me pack my mountain of clothes before I go apeshit crazy and light the whole thing on fire. I brought home another 3 bags full of apparels today..... I HAVE A DISEASE. My maid gave up tidying up my mess, and I don't blame her. I'm serious, please help me. I let you take home anything pretty that you can find among my pile of clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment